Your property will be assigned to a property manager specializing in the area your property is located in. You will be provided with current rental trends and advised on what it will take to make your property ready for a tenant among other services listed below.
- Mark III will monitor the condition of the property to ensure that the interior and exterior are being maintained and take immediate action if problems are noted.
- Maintenance and repairs are handled as well as all other issues and emergency calls. We oversee licensed and insured vendors and contractors to ensure that expenses are controlled while responding quickly to the needs of the property.
- Mark III will represent you during city and county housing inspections and follow up to see that any violations are corrected quickly and complete required annual “self-inspections”.
- We handle rent collection by the 5th of each month. Payment of operating expenses and owner distributions by the 15th of each month.
- Monthly computerized statements are made available to you online to keep you fully informed on the status of your property.
- Year-end cash flow statements for tax purposes, including IRS form 1099 are handled by our team.